My young friend Andrew Johnson will be heading to London to compete in the 1,000 meter rowing sprint. I’ve been fortunate to hike the Inca Trail in Peru and in the Dolomites of Italy with Andrew and can attest that he has the great attitude and spirit that it takes to be a world-class athlete.
Here is a TV news profile of Andrew and his rowing partner as the train for the big event. You can bet that I’ll be cheering them on!
Leave a comment
- Joe on No Barriers Grand Canyon Expedition Reflection
- Danna on No Barriers Grand Canyon Expedition Reflection
- Kathleen Archuleta on Kayaking Blind Grand Canyon Expedition Recap Video
- Leslie Snyder on Grand Canyon Expedition: Day #6 September 12, Photos & Update
- EDDI WEIHENMAYER on The Salmon River with the Family
- Watch the Expedition Impossible finale with the Gypsies and No Limits! - 29 comments
- My New Blog! - 20 comments
- Expedition Impossible Behind the Scenes #2 and 3 - 20 comments
- Expedition Impossible Behind the Scenes #5 - 18 comments
- Expedition Impossible Behind the Scenes #4 - 16 comments