Our Touch the Top Curriculum Guide Program brings my story to life in the classroom. I hope to share a message that is a powerful example for students as they find their own ways through life, pushing past limits imposed on them. My family played an important role in the battle to break through the barriers of blindness: my mother who prayed for the miracle that would restore my sight and my father who encouraged me to strive for that distant mountaintop. Designed with Common Core Standards for grades 8-12, the program includes guides for ELA, Social Studies and Science — all components to enhance key themes and reinforce student’s understanding. Once students complete the program, I will videoconference into your classroom to meet your students.
The cost of the program includes:
- Teacher Guides for ELA, Social Studies and Science
- Book: Touch The Top of the World *(1 copy)
- 3 DVDs: Farther Than The Eye Can See, Touch The Top of the World and Blindsight
- Online access to our Educational Video Series
- Classroom poster
- Video conference with Erik after program completion
*Note : Bulk copies of Erik’s book may be purchased at our educational rates. CONTACT US
International orders please CONTACT US to place your order.